Linux System Administrator (Hyderabad/Ahmedabad, IN)
On Site Only
Lintel is looking for an experienced sys admin who love to work on challenging problems.
Considerable knowledge and experience administering, maintaining, optimizing, and debugging the Linux operating system and its associated software. Experience working with multiple Linux distributions is desired, with an emphasis on Red Hat and Debian.
Support Produdct Developmnet/Service team ,To make sure all the Servers & Services should run with 100% uptime.
- Experience with managing infrastructure throughout its lifecycle, from provisioning and configuration to orchestration, monitoring and reporting. Patching live systems.
- Experience scripting repetitive tasks using open source programing languages. - Python preferred.
- Experience with virtualization technologies especially in Xen.
- Experience with database administration.
- Experience in deploying web technologies (Apache, HAProxy, other application servers).
- Indepth knowledge of iptables, network configuration and network architecture design.
- Familiarity with amazon EC2 is a plus.
- Experience in configuring SAN and NAS and RAID system.
Support Clients to manage day to day operation with ,Installation ,Configuraiton,and manage all the process.